- 391.
Guess I got too close to the turntable.
估计是我贴得转台太近了
- 392.
- I'm a sucker for these Buicks. - Come on, you bastard!
- 我喜欢别克 - 出来 混球
- 393.
With their perfectly crafted
被它的精工内装
- 394.
interior and peaceful quiet tuning.
和平稳的启动引擎所吸引
- 395.
Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall.
逛个街还穿这么正式
- 396.
Oh! You know, I... I wanted to match the shoes to the dress.
其实 我想买双鞋来配这条裙子
- 397.
This is Sarah, my shopping buddy.
这是莎拉 我的购物伙伴
- 398.
We like to hit the boutiques together.
我们享受一起逛精品店的感觉
- 399.
Ok. Well, you gals, um,
好吧 姑娘们
- 400.
shop your little hearts out. See you later.
尽情享受吧 回头见
- 401.
Bye!
回见
- 402.
Wow. Look at you. You going out?
看看你 要出门吗
- 403.
Not that it's any of your business, but, um, I have a date.
跟你没关系吧 我有个约会
- 404.
A date? What kind of date?
约会 什么样的约会
- 405.
Rex, I don't want to say anything that might upset you.
雷克斯 我可不想让你受刺激
- 406.
The doctor says any undue stress
医生说任何负面压力
- 407.
could cause another heart attack.
都可能引起心脏病复发
- 408.
It's a romantic date with a single attractive man.
是和一位迷人的单身男的浪漫约会
- 409.
I intend to French the hell out of him.
我打算跟他好好浪漫到底
- 410.
Oh. Right on time.
很准时