- 411.
In my spare time I garden. I thought you might like these.
园艺是我的业余爱好 希望你喜欢
- 412.
Oh, they're exquisite. Compost and eggs shells?
太精美了 用了肥料和鸡蛋壳吗
- 413.
- Yes. - Oh. Come on in.
- 是的 - 进来吧
- 414.
Thanks.
谢谢
- 415.
George, you remember Rex.
乔治 还记得雷克斯吧
- 416.
- I thought you said you were separated. - We are, emotionally.
- 你说你们分居了 - 没错 精神上
- 417.
Physically he lives here because
他的情妇不愿意照顾他
- 418.
his mistress refuses to care for him.
所以我才收留他的
- 419.
- Would you like a drink? - No, I'm fine. Thanks.
- 要喝点什么吗 - 不用了 谢谢
- 420.
Rex, say hello to George.
雷克斯 跟乔治问好
- 421.
Hello, George.
你好 乔治
- 422.
Hello, Dr. Van de Kamp.
你好 范德坎普医生
- 423.
I'm gonna put these in water. George,
我去把花插好 乔治
- 424.
have a seat and I'll be right back.
坐吧 我马上回来
- 425.
So, how's your heart, Dr. Van de Kamp?
你的心脏怎么样 范德坎普医生
- 426.
- Better. How's the pharmacy? - Busy. It's busy.
- 好多了 药房怎么样 - 总是很忙
- 427.
- Is something funny? - It's... It's nothing.
- 什么事这么好笑 - 没什么
- 428.
See, I recently engaged in some extra-curricular activity,
鉴于我最近在外进行的一些小活动
- 429.
and now Bree's doing anything she can to make me suffer.
所以布里想方设法报复我
- 430.
- All you can do is laugh. - Yeah, I... I guess.
- 很好笑吧 - 也许吧