- 471.
Lynette, Claire is attractive, yes.
勒奈特 科莱尔是很迷人
- 472.
But I am not attracted to her.
可我真的没被她吸引
- 473.
If I thought for even a second that there was any danger
哪怕我有一瞬间意识到科莱尔
- 474.
in having Claire around,
会威胁到我们的感情
- 475.
I'd be the first to get rid of her.
我会首当其冲辞退她
- 476.
It's you. You're the one.
而你 你才是我的唯一
- 477.
You always have been and you always will be.
我将永远忠诚于你
- 478.
All right! Hold your water!
好吧 大家息怒
- 479.
*we drink ice cream soda here
寒酸的冰激凌苏打
- 480.
*down at the old five and dime!
我们却喝得津津有味
- 481.
- Yay. You guys were fantastic. - Thank you.
- 你们唱得好极了 - 谢谢
- 482.
They've got a dance floor upstairs,
楼上有个舞池
- 483.
we're gonna go and check it out.
我们想去看看
- 484.
Ok. Have fun.
去吧 玩得开心
- 485.
- Edie, over here! - What the hell is she doing here?
- 伊迪 这儿 - 她来这里干吗
- 486.
I don't get to bring a date? I heard you were bringing him.
你能带他来 我就不能有个伴吗
- 487.
Of all people, you pick that tired piece of... Edie!
你怎么就偏偏选了这个 伊迪
- 488.
Hi, Susan. Thank you so much for the invite.
苏珊 非常感谢你邀请我来
- 489.
God knows I needed something to get my mind off poor Martha.
天知道我有多需要想办法来忘记玛莎
- 490.
A kiss for the birthday boy.
来给我们的小寿星一个吻