- 491.
Um, Edie, it's not his birthday.
伊迪 今天不是他生日
- 492.
Thank you, George. That was a lovely evening.
谢谢你 乔治 今晚我过得很开心
- 493.
The pleasure was mine.
荣幸之至
- 494.
There's nothing better than great conversation
没什么比与一位美丽的女士共进晚餐
- 495.
with a beautiful woman over a delicious meal.
并相谈甚欢更美好了
- 496.
Well, I guess I should go inside.
我得进去了
- 497.
- I'm glad we did this. - Me too.
- 我真的很高兴 - 我也是
- 498.
Andrew. Where did you come from?
安德鲁 你怎么在这里
- 499.
I was just on my way back from Brian's house.
我刚从布莱恩家回来
- 500.
What's going on here?
这是什么情况
- 501.
You remember Mr. Williams, our pharmacist?
还记得我们的药剂师 威廉姆斯先生吗
- 502.
- Hey there. - How's it going?
- 你好 - 过得怎样
- 503.
What are you doing in his car?
你们在车里干吗呢
- 504.
We're just, um... talking.
我们只不过在 聊天
- 505.
Mr. Williams took me out to dinner.
我和威廉姆斯先生出去吃了顿饭
- 506.
You mean like on a date?
约会吗
- 507.
Yes.
没错
- 508.
You are aware that she's married, right?
你知道她已经结婚了吧
- 509.
Your father and I are separated, you know it.
你知道我和你爸爸已经分开了
- 510.
I don't care. Couldn't you wait until he was out of the house?
我不管 你就不能等到他搬走吗