- 511.
The only reason he's still in the house
他留在这里的唯一原因
- 512.
is because you insisted I care for him.
是你坚持让我照顾他
- 513.
So what are you guys gonna do now?
你们俩接下来有什么打算
- 514.
Are you two gonna have sex?
你们是不是还要做爱
- 515.
- No, we are not going to have sex! - Why not?
- 不 我们没这打算 - 为什么
- 516.
Because I don't commit adultery like your father!
因为我不会跟你父亲一样通奸
- 517.
That's right, your father had an affair. I found out about it.
没错 我发现你父亲有外遇
- 518.
I'm just trying to move on with my life.
但是我的生活还得继续
- 519.
You should watch out for her. She's a liar.
小心点 她是个骗子
- 520.
Andrew...
安德鲁
- 521.
In spite of her mounting debt,
尽管债务堆积成山
- 522.
Gabrielle was determined to prove
加布丽尔还是坚持想证明
- 523.
she could get along just fine without Carlos's money.
没有卡洛斯的钱她也能过得很好
- 524.
It wasn't until the electricity went out
直到停电之后
- 525.
that she finally began to see the light.
她终于想通了
- 526.
Mr. Hartley, it's Gabrielle Solis.
哈特利先生 我是加布丽尔·索利斯
- 527.
I need you to start working on
麻烦你开始准备
- 528.
releasing Carlos on bail. Mm-hm.
保释卡洛斯的程序
- 529.
I just remembered where I put his passport.
我想起他的护照在哪了
- 530.
*but I, I took the sweet life
但我选择了甜蜜的生活