- 551.
You have to get up in front of a room
你得穿着这身衣服
- 552.
full of people dressed like that.
在大家面前唱歌
- 553.
I hope they don't turn on you.
我希望他们别对你有什么偏见
- 554.
I think I'll take my chances.
我想我会把握好机会的
- 555.
Sort of like you did on those high notes.
就像你处理那些高音一样
- 556.
- I'm gonna get us two more. - That's a great idea.
- 我再去拿两杯来 - 好主意
- 557.
So that Mike, seems pretty even-keeled.
那个麦克 挺有魅力的
- 558.
Yeah. He's a great guy.
是啊 他人超棒
- 559.
But, you know, I mean, he's a little buster brown.
但是他有点巴斯特·布朗的感觉
- 560.
Don't you worry you'll get bored?
你难道不会觉得闷吗
- 561.
Thanks for your concern. Karl. I'm fine.
多谢关心 卡尔 我很好
- 562.
Go figure. Even though our marriage
好好想想 尽管我俩的婚姻
- 563.
was crazy at times, it never got dull.
有时候有点令人抓狂 但从不会无聊
- 564.
Yeah. That part when you slept with your secretary
是啊 尤其是你睡你秘书的那部分
- 565.
was really exciting.
特别激动人心
- 566.
I know. How many times do I have to hear it? I, I...
我知道啦 我还得听几遍啊
- 567.
It was a mistake.
我不过是一时糊涂
- 568.
But don't I ever get credit for
但是之前我忠诚的那13年
- 569.
the 13 loyal years beforehand?
难道就一文不值吗
- 570.
Let's not be counting the Hendersons' Christmas party.
不包括亨德森的那次圣诞派对吧