- 571.
Edie, not now.
伊迪 别提这个
- 572.
What's the big deal, Karl?
有什么大不了的 卡尔
- 573.
- Your marriage is history, anyway. - Edie...
- 你的婚姻已经是历史了 - 伊迪
- 574.
It was nothing, really.
不算什么 真的
- 575.
Basically, we both got plastered on eggnog
简单说 我俩都爱喝蛋奶酒
- 576.
and we found ourselves standing under the mistletoe,
碰巧一起站在槲寄生下面
- 577.
and we were like, "Ok, so what do we do now?"
我们就说"好吧 那现在我们干吗"
- 578.
So I smiled and he smiled
接着我笑了 他也笑了
- 579.
and then Karl reached over and started feeling me up.
接着卡尔就过来开始挑逗我
- 580.
- Susie, that's not how it happened. - Come on. You're up.
- 苏苏 不是这样的 - 到你了
- 581.
This is... it's so silly. Susie...
这真是太傻了 苏苏
- 582.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Susan Mayer.
女士们先生们 欢迎苏珊·梅尔
- 583.
*start spreading the news
散布着消息吧
- 584.
*I'm leaving today
今天我将离开
- 585.
*I wanna be a part of it
我希望成为它的一部分
- 586.
*New York, New York
纽约 纽约
- 587.
*Shese vagabond shoes...
这双带我浪迹天涯的鞋
- 588.
You're an ass, you know that? No, keep playing.
你就是个混蛋 别停 继续弹
- 589.
*Are longing to stray
正渴望迷失
- 590.
There's a word you know, right?
有个说法 你知道的