- 591.
*And get around the heart of it
在它的心边游荡
- 592.
*New York, New York
纽约 纽约
- 593.
*I wanna...
我想
- 594.
...Just tell you that the affair was one thing.
告诉你 外遇只是一部分
- 595.
I forgave you because on some small level I thought
当时我之所以原谅你 是因为我觉得
- 596.
that you were in love with her,
你爱上她了
- 597.
And now I find out
现在我才发现
- 598.
you were just groping people at parties!
你是那种会在派对上随便乱搞的人
- 599.
*Top of the heap...
在峰顶上
- 600.
Karl, don't you turn away from me. Look at me!
卡尔 别走 看着我
- 601.
You know what are we doing during our marriage.
我们俩结婚时你都干了什么
- 602.
How many other women were you sticking it to?
你到底找了多少女人
- 603.
As god is my witness, it will snow on the hills of hell
上帝为证 要是我再为你难过
- 604.
before I ever feel sorry for you again!
地狱也会下雪
- 605.
*New York!
纽约
- 606.
As the police interviewed the residents of Wisteria Lane
当警察走访紫藤郡
- 607.
about the mysterious disappearance of Martha Huber,
调查玛莎·胡博神秘失踪案的时候
- 608.
my husband Paul reasoned it would only be a matter of time
我丈夫保罗觉得迟早有一天
- 609.
before their digging would begin to yield answers.
会事迹败露
- 610.
Since he knew the police had no suspects...
因为他知道警察还没有怀疑对象