- 611.
...He decided to point them towards
他决定把他们引导到
- 612.
the most logical candidate.
最符合逻辑的候选人身上
- 613.
You see, if there's one thing Paul understood about the suburbs.
至少保罗很清楚一件事
- 614.
It was this.
那就是
- 615.
No one's ever more suspicious
新来的邻居
- 616.
than a new neighbor who's just moved in.
总是最可疑的
- 617.
Parker's getting sniffly.
帕克最近一直流鼻涕
- 618.
Yeah, I noticed that too.
是啊 我也发现了
- 619.
I hope he's not coming down with a cold.
希望他没得感冒
- 620.
He doesn't have a cough yet,
他还没开始咳嗽
- 621.
but he has this post nasal drip thing happening.
但是有鼻窦炎的症状
- 622.
I'll make an appointment for him.
我去帮他跟医生约个时间
- 623.
I always say it is better to be safe than sorry.
我总觉得多小心点没坏处
- 624.
Little kids get sick, and it's,
小孩总会生病的 这也是...
- 625.
sorry, out of control.
不好意思 没办法的事
- 626.
And kids with these colds, it's just a vicious cycle.
孩子得了这类感冒 会越来越严重
- 627.
Um, Claire?
科莱尔
- 628.
We have to make some changes.
恐怕我们得做些变动
- 629.
What are you doing?
你在干吗
- 630.
I'm packing up your father's things for when he eventually moves out.
打包你爸的东西 以备他最后搬出去