- 631.
Here, let me help you.
我帮你
- 632.
Look, I talked to dad,
我跟爸爸谈过了
- 633.
and it turns out you were telling the truth.
发现你说的是事实
- 634.
Andrew, I'm so sorry that I said anything.
安德鲁 我为我所说的道歉
- 635.
No, I'm glad you did. Now I know.
不 我庆幸你说了 现在我知道了
- 636.
There comes this point in every boy's life.
现在到了每个男孩人生的必经时刻
- 637.
What? Find out his dad's screwing around?
什么 发现他的爸爸到处风流
- 638.
No. That his father's only human.
不 发现他的父亲也只是个普通人
- 639.
So why are you taking care of him?
那你干嘛还照顾他
- 640.
Because of what Danielle and I said?
就因为我和丹尼尔吗
- 641.
Because you can forget that.
如果是这样 你不用管的
- 642.
I'll help take his stuff out on the street
要是你想的话
- 643.
if you want.
我现在就去把他的东西扔到路上
- 644.
That's sweet.
谢谢
- 645.
But I'm taking care of him
但是我之所以照顾他
- 646.
because it's the right thing to do.
是因为这么做是对的
- 647.
Why are you being such a pushover?
你怎么这么懦弱
- 648.
I mean, he cheated on you. He's a jerk.
他背叛了你 他是个混蛋
- 649.
Andrew, you will not speak that way
安德鲁 我不准你在我面前
- 650.
about your father in front of me.
这样说你爸爸