- 161
You must have shocked the hell out of 'em.
他们被你吓坏了吧
- 162
- I'm glad you can laugh about this. - They're being kids.
- 你居然还笑得出来 - 他们不过是孩子
- 163
This is easy for you.
你倒是轻松
- 164
You're the father of the boy. I'm the mother of the girl.
你是男孩的父亲 我是女孩的母亲
- 165
If things get out of hand...
如果事情失去控制
- 166
What is it you want from me?
你要我做什么
- 167
Well, I want to know that I am not the only one
我想确信我不是唯一一个
- 168
who's worried about this.
为此担心的人
- 169
And I want to know that if the two of them are over here,
如果他们两个一起在你这里
- 170
they are gonna be supervised.
我希望有人监督他们
- 171
And I really want you to stop looking at me like I'm crazy.
别这样看着我 好像我是个疯子似的
- 172
The only reason I'm smiling is because
我笑的唯一原因是
- 173
it's practically irrelevant.
那已经无关紧要了
- 174
I've sold the house.
我已经把房子卖了
- 175
Really?
真的吗
- 176
We'll be moving at the end of the month.
我们这个月底就搬家
- 177
You sold the house?
你把房子卖了吗
- 178
- Zach... - Why didn't you tell me about this?
- 扎克 - 你为什么不告诉我这事
- 179
I wanted to wait till it was official.
我想等定了再说
- 180
You told me when I got back from Silvercrest
我从银羽疗养院回来时 你告诉我说