- 241
It would devastate me.
这会让我生不如死
- 242
- Here you go. - Bree, you... you can't possibly...
- 给你 - 布里 你不能
- 243
Rex. Time to take your medicine.
雷克斯 该吃药了
- 244
I got it!
我来接
- 245
She doesn't hate you. My mom just worries.
我妈妈并不讨厌你 她只是有点担心
- 246
- She thinks I'm crazy. - No, she doesn't.
- 她把我当成疯子 - 不 她没有
- 247
Well, maybe a little.
好吧 也许有一点
- 248
You didn't tell her what I told you, did you?
你没有告诉她我和你说的事吧
- 249
About what happened to Dana?
关于丹娜的
- 250
Zach, I can keep a secret.
扎克 我能保守秘密的
- 251
I promise I will never tell her.
我保证不会告诉她
- 252
What's that noise?
什么声音
- 253
Hi. What... what are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
- 254
I was walking outside and I saw you in the window.
我刚巧经过 从窗外看见你
- 255
I was surprised. I never thought of you as a diner person.
我很惊讶 我以为你从不外出用餐的
- 256
I'm not. The coffee's just dreadful.
没错 这里的咖啡太难喝了
- 257
Well, it's late and I needed to get out of the house,
天很晚了 我又很想出来走走
- 258
and it was the only place still open.
这是唯一一家还开着的店
- 259
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我不是有意打扰你的
- 260
George?
乔治