- 261
Would you like to join me for a dreadful cup of coffee?
你想不想和我一起品尝这糟糕透顶的咖啡
- 262
It was my first week in college and I went to a...
那是我大学刚开学一个礼拜 我去参加
- 263
a meeting of the young republicans
一个由青年共和党人举办的座谈会
- 264
where Rex gave a speech.
雷克斯在那场座谈会上发表了演说
- 265
And I went up to him afterwards and introduced myself,
演讲结束后 我走到他面前做自我介绍
- 266
told him I agreed with his stance on the death penalty.
告诉他我同意他对死刑的看法
- 267
He took me out to a diner and, uh...
他带我出去吃饭
- 268
We stayed up 'til two in the morning,
我们一起谈到凌晨2点
- 269
talking about big government,
我们探讨大政府的问题
- 270
gun control, and illegal immigration.
枪械管制和非法移民
- 271
Uh, it was just... It was just such a magical night.
那天晚上 一切都如同梦境般奇妙
- 272
And I knew by the time he got me back to my dorm,
那天他送我回宿舍之后 我就知道
- 273
that one day I was gonna be Mrs. Rex van de kamp.
终有一天我会成为雷克斯·范德坎普太太
- 274
And even now, after the betrayal,
即使现在他背叛了我
- 275
I know that we're supposed to be together.
我仍觉得我们是命中注定的一对
- 276
But I don't know how I can be with
但我不知道该怎么和一个
- 277
someone I don't trust.
我不信任的人在一起
- 278
So, what are you gonna do?
那么 你会怎么做
- 279
That I don't know.
我毫无头绪
- 280
What do you think I should do?
你认为我该怎么做