- 341
I've been sitting with knots in my stomach.
我还一直坐立不安呢
- 342
Ok, I never mentioned this
我从未提及此事
- 343
because I knew how you'd react. But, um...
就是因为知道你会有这样的反应
- 344
I'm not that surprised by this.
我对此并不感到惊奇
- 345
My father's been having affairs for years.
我爸爸有外遇已经好几年了
- 346
- You knew about this? - Yeah. Kinda. Yeah.
- 你知道这事 - 是啊 略知一二
- 347
I mean it was mostly in the past.
我是说这都发生在过去
- 348
I didn't know that he was still at it.
我不知道他现在仍这样
- 349
I figured he was too old.
我以为他太老了
- 350
In some strange way, I'm impressed.
换个角度想想 他还真是有两下子呢
- 351
Impressed? Impressed? I...
有两下子 我
- 352
Tom, Please, please don't tell me you're all right with this.
汤姆 可别告诉我你觉得这事无所谓
- 353
I'm not. No, no. He should never have brought her here.
我不是这意思 他就不该带那女人过来
- 354
No. He shouldn't have been with her at all!
才不是 是他们根本就不该在一起
- 355
I know. I know. But, you know, that's who he is.
我知道 但是他就是这么个人
- 356
I mean. It's been going on for years. My mom's made peace with it.
他俩已经好多年了 我妈都不管了
- 357
I seriously doubt that.
我才不信
- 358
Look, you know, there's no point talking about this.
我们这么说来说去都没用
- 359
I'm gonna go get my father.
我这就去叫我爸
- 360
I'm gonna bring him back and I'm gonna put him in his room.
看我去把他拎回房里来