- 381
Well. I heard you're going full-time with your gardening business.
我听说你要做全职园丁了
- 382
What happened to college?
为什么不去上大学
- 383
- I decided not to go. - Why?
- 我决定不去上学了 - 为什么
- 384
Well, an opportunity has presented itself,
天上掉馅饼
- 385
and for me to take advantage of it,
我可得接住
- 386
I need to start making money.
我得开始赚钱了
- 387
John, what opportunity is more important than college?
约翰 什么馅饼比上大学还诱人
- 388
For the longest time, the only thing I had to offer you was my heart.
长久以来 我能给你的只有我的爱
- 389
Mr. Solis gave you security and I couldn't compete.
索利斯先生给你的安全感 是我没法比拟的
- 390
But now he can't offer you that.
但现在他什么也给不了你了
- 391
And I can.
是靠我的时候了
- 392
My business is taking off.
我的事业就要起飞了
- 393
I can take care of you. We can finally be together.
我有能力照顾你 我们终于能在一起了
- 394
Mrs. Solis,
索利斯夫人
- 395
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
- 396
Please. Why also do you want to chaperone the dance?
坦白吧 你怎么也愿意去伴舞
- 397
Mrs. Van de kamp needed volunteers. She begged me.
范德坎普夫人需要志愿者 她来求我的
- 398
You're so transparent.
我一眼就看穿你在说谎
- 399
Anyway, you won't even know I'm there.
不管怎么说 我会很没有存在感的
- 400
Well, not too much.
起码不会很有的