- 171.
Right. The plumber.
没错 那个水管工
- 172.
I don't have the right washer for this faucet.
我找不到适合这个龙头的垫圈了
- 173.
So I'm just gonna go on across the street and get it.
我去对面拿一个
- 174.
- So he seems ok. - Yeah, he is.
- 他看起来还不错 - 确实不错
- 175.
So, what do you want me to sign? Oh, I see.
你想让我签什么 知道了
- 176.
By the way, Julie told me about her birthday plans.
对了 朱莉跟我说她的生日计划了
- 177.
We're going to a restaurant downtown.
我们要去市区的一家餐馆
- 178.
A guy who plays piano and open mic.
有钢琴伴奏 还有卡拉OK
- 179.
Julie got a bunch of her girlfriends together
朱莉叫了一群小姐妹
- 180.
and so we're just going to make a night of it.
我们就打算这么玩一整夜
- 181.
- Julie loves to sing. It sounds nice. - Here you go.
- 朱莉喜欢唱歌 这计划不错 - 搞定
- 182.
- All righty. - Give my best to Brandi.
- 好的 - 代我向布兰迪问好
- 183.
Actually, um... we're not together any more.
事实上 我们分手了
- 184.
You're not? What happened?
分手了 为什么
- 185.
I... caught her in bed with another guy.
我抓到她和其他男人上床
- 186.
Go ahead. Do your happy dance.
别忍着了 尽情笑吧
- 187.
No, no, really. I'm sorry that you
不不 我很遗憾
- 188.
had to go through that. I am.
你要承受这事 真的
- 189.
It's just really hard for me right now.
我现在真的很痛苦
- 190.
Thanks.
谢谢