- 141
- And be loaded with talent. - It's beautiful. Thanks.
- 而且才华横溢 - 很漂亮 谢谢
- 142
So are we still on for tomorrow night?
我们今晚的约会还算数吗
- 143
Oh, not only are we on,
岂止算数
- 144
I got reservations at Le Petit Fleur.
我在佩蒂弗勒餐厅订了位
- 145
Ooh, that place is so pretentious.
那里太高档了
- 146
I've been dying to go there.
我一直想去来着
- 147
Boys? Get your little fannies inside.
孩子们 全部给我进来
- 148
Guys?
孩子们
- 149
Oh, poor, Lynette. If she doesn't get a new nanny soon,
可怜的勒奈特 要是她再找不到保姆
- 150
- She's gonna implode. - Shh.
- 她会崩溃的 - 嘘
- 151
Hey, guys. Who you hiding from?
孩子们 你们在躲谁
- 152
- Our mom. - She wants to spank us.
- 我们的妈妈 - 她要打我们
- 153
Why, did you do something bad?
你们做了什么坏事吗
- 154
Well, if you hide out too long, she'll get worried.
如果你们躲太久 她会担心的
- 155
Then she'll get madder.
那时她会更生气
- 156
You know what I say? Go on home. Take your lumps.
明白吗 赶紧回家
- 157
There's a decent chance you'll have the rest of day to play.
这样至少今天剩下的时间你们还能玩一会
- 158
Come on, climb aboard.
来 爬上来
- 159
- Pretty impressive. - Well, I love kids.
- 干得好 - 我喜欢孩子
- 160
Can't wait to have my own some day.
真希望将来能有自己的孩子