- 401
That is not my job.
那又不是我的工作
- 402
Well, you don't have to be rude.
那你也不能这么无礼
- 403
I am not a mattress salesperson.
我又不是卖床垫的
- 404
Is there something wrong with being a mattress salesperson?
卖床垫的怎么着了
- 405
Is it beneath you or something?
不如你还是怎样
- 406
Honestly? Yes. I'm a model.
要我说实话吗 是的 我是模特
- 407
You know what, your agent warned me that you were a diva.
你的经纪人警告我你喜欢耍大牌
- 408
And he was right.
他真说对了
- 409
You won't talk to the customers, you bitch about coffee,
你不跟顾客说话 抱怨咖啡难喝
- 410
and you wouldn't even chip in for Hazel's birthday cake.
甚至不愿意为海兹尔的生日蛋糕凑份子
- 411
I just met the woman today.
我今天刚认识这女人
- 412
That didn't stop you from having a piece.
那也不妨碍你来吃一块
- 413
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
- 414
But I don't want someone around my store that's not a team player.
可我不喜欢店里有人不合群
- 415
- Oh, no. Wait. - You're fired, princess.
- 不 等等 - 你被解雇了 公主
- 416
No...
不
- 417
I need to know if my policy covers it.
我想知道我的保险单有没有包括这个
- 418
No, my car actually wasn't involved.
不 不是我的车
- 419
It was my neighbor's car... but the egg was mine.
是我邻居的车 但那些蛋是我的
- 420
Aha. Well, can I speak to your supervisor?
能跟你的主管谈谈吗