- 481
Here's the thing.
这就是了
- 482
I don't think I'm ready to have another baby.
我还没准备好再要一个孩子
- 483
I think we need to have a serious conversation.
我想我们得好好谈谈
- 484
Uh... sure.
没问题
- 485
- I'm not going over there. - Yes, you are.
- 我不去 - 不 你要去
- 486
No. I can deal with the humiliation of
不 我能忍受挨家挨户
- 487
boring around returning everything the boys stole,
归还孩子们偷的东西的耻辱
- 488
but please, don't make me apologize to that woman.
但是请你千万别让我向她道歉
- 489
This is being a good neighbor.
这就是做个好邻居的真谛
- 490
Finding ways of getting along
努力做到和睦相处
- 491
instead of, you know, hurling an egg at them.
而不是朝对方扔鸡蛋
- 492
Why don't I have to apologize?
我干吗非得道歉
- 493
Why don't we just go,
为什么不干脆走过去
- 494
"Now we're even", and start from scratch?
说声"我们扯平了" 然后从头开始
- 495
If the "pleasant human being" argument doesn't fly,
看来"做个好人"的说法不能打动你
- 496
we'll try self-preservation.
不如从自我保护的角度来看
- 497
What if she wakes up, the house is on fire.
要是她醒来看到咱们房子着火了
- 498
You don't want her to call 911?
你不想让她打911吗
- 499
If our house catches fire,
要是咱家着火了
- 500
I guarantee she's the one that started it.
我打赌就是她放的