- 501
Ok, my point is, the day will come when we need her help.
风水轮流转 我们总有求她的时候
- 502
And I don't want her not to help us
我可不想她到时候
- 503
just because of some silly feud.
因为些鸡毛蒜皮而拒绝我们
- 504
- Fine. I'll do it. - Wow. Thank you.
- 好吧 我去 - 谢谢你
- 505
You know, whomever came up with model "love thy neighbor"
提出"和邻居相亲相爱"标语的人
- 506
clearly live nowhere near Karen Mccluskey.
肯定住得离凯伦·麦克卢斯基八杆子远
- 507
Yes, well, on Valentine's Day,
但在情人节
- 508
the only motto that really matters is, you know,
头等重要的标语是
- 509
"love thy husband".
"和丈夫相亲相爱"
- 510
Really? I recall no such motto.
真的吗 我可不记得有这个标语
- 511
I understand why you would want to have kids,
我理解你为什么想要孩子
- 512
but that chapter in my life is just closed.
但我生命中的这一章已经完结了
- 513
I don't think I can go back there.
我觉得不会再重演了
- 514
And so, you know, given the way I feel
所以 就我的想法
- 515
and given the way I think you feel...
和我所揣测你的想法来说
- 516
Oh, god. You're not taking this well.
天哪 你果然无法接受
- 517
Well. Oh, I was afraid of this.
我就怕这样
- 518
What?
怎么
- 519
I gotta go.
我得走了
- 520
What?
什么