- 561
You can see him as soon as the doctor's finished.
医生出来你就可以去看他
- 562
Oh, ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
- 563
Can you believe that story?
他说的你信吗
- 564
Please. There is no way that gunshot wound was self-inflicted.
得了吧 那枪伤不可能是自己弄的
- 565
And he can't remember who stitched him up.
他连谁帮他缝伤口也想不起来
- 566
Well, the police are on their way to talk to him.
警察就要来盘问他了
- 567
Let them sort it out.
让他们解决吧
- 568
Sorry about ruining dinner.
抱歉 我搞砸了晚餐
- 569
Oh, please, I'm just glad you're ok.
别这么说 你没事就好
- 570
So, you shot yourself?
是你射伤了自己吗
- 571
Pretty lame, huh?
很假 是吧
- 572
Yeah, I was cleaning my automatic
我当时在洗车
- 573
and was too embarrassed to tell you.
不好意思告诉你
- 574
Well, I could see why you would be.
我明白你为什么不好意思
- 575
I know it sounds crazy, I just...
我知道听起来很不现实 只是
- 576
I couldn't let myself ruin your Valentine's Day.
我不允许自己毁了你的情人节
- 577
But I heard what you said at the restaurant.
但是我听到你在餐厅说的了
- 578
About not wanting kids.
关于不想要孩子
- 579
We don't have to talk about that right now.
不是说这事的时候
- 580
No, Susan.
不 苏珊