- 261
It's only a pool party. Everyone is going to be there.
不过是个游泳池派对而已 大家都会去
- 262
I said no.
我说不行
- 263
What are you goning to do?
你想怎么样
- 264
Keep a boy-free zone around me until I'm 18?
难道要让我18岁之前不接触任何男孩
- 265
You can see boys, in a couple years, just not that boy.
一两年内你可以接触男孩 但不要是他
- 266
Why do you hate Zach?
你为什么讨厌扎克
- 267
I don't hate Zach. I just think he's sort of crazy.
我不是讨厌扎克 就是觉得他有点疯
- 268
Mom, I've heard people call you "sort of crazy".
人们也说你"有点疯"
- 269
Well, I'm adorable crazy. And he's rampage crazy.
我是可爱的疯 他是狂暴的疯
- 270
- Susan Mayer? - Yeah?
- 苏珊·梅尔 - 什么事
- 271
I'm detective Copeland,
我是柯普兰警探
- 272
investigating the murder of Martha Huber.
正在调查玛莎·胡博被杀的案子
- 273
I need to talk to you about Mike Delfino.
我想和你谈谈麦克·德尔非诺的事
- 274
Do you remember seeing Mr. Delfino on the 7th of last month?
你记不记得上个月7号见过德尔非诺先生
- 275
Is the 7th important?
7号很重要吗
- 276
We believe it was the night that Martha Huber was murdered.
我们认为玛莎·胡博是那天晚上被杀的
- 277
She was last seen at the grocery store at nine.
她最后一次露面是那晚9点钟 在杂货店
- 278
She didn't show for a dentist appointment the next morning.
她本来第二天约了牙医 但没有去
- 279
- What day was that? - It was a sunday.
- 那天星期几 - 星期天
- 280
Oh! Oh, my god! Yes!
天哪 正是那天