- 301
I don't know. He's not here. He had a meeting with his lawyer.
我不知道 他不在家 去见律师了
- 302
So I guess that means we're all alone.
那么这儿就只有我们两个了
- 303
No. That means I'm all alone. You're leaving.
不 就我一个 你该走了
- 304
I'm not in a hurry.
我不着急走
- 305
Come on, we could hang out for a while.
我们可以一起待一会儿
- 306
I don't think so.
我不这么想
- 307
Come on. If you just got to know me,
别这样 如果你了解我
- 308
you'd see I can be lots of fun.
你会知道我多有趣
- 309
All my friends say so.
我的朋友都这么说
- 310
I'm not interested in becoming one of your friends.
我没兴趣和你交朋友
- 311
Get out of my bedroom.
滚出我的卧室
- 312
Come on, mrs. Solis. Be nice.
别这样 索利斯太太 对我好点
- 313
You shouldn't have done that.
这么做可不对
- 314
Do you know how easy it would be
你知不知道
- 315
for me to tell my husband what you tried to do?
要告诉我丈夫你图谋不轨是多么容易
- 316
Not as easy as it'd be for me to tell him about you and John.
告诉他你和约翰的事儿对我来说更容易
- 317
I... I'm sorry, Mrs. Solis,
很抱歉 索利斯太太
- 318
but you're gonna have to be nice to me,
不过你得对我客气点
- 319
at least once.
至少一回
- 320
Mike!
麦克