- 361
That was risky in retrospect.
现在想起来真险
- 362
But still he gave me the job.
不过他仍然给了我这份工作
- 363
- Oh, my god. That's great. - Honey, it's me.
- 天啊 太棒了 - 亲爱的 是我
- 364
I got the whole west coast.
我得到了整个西海岸
- 365
Oh, my... What? What the whole west coast?
我 什么 什么西海岸
- 366
I thought you were going after an in-house position.
我以为你得到的是一个内部的职位
- 367
No. I'm setting up new offices from
不是 我将要建立一个新的分公司来负责
- 368
Seattle to LA. I told you that.
西雅图到洛杉矶地区 我告诉过你的
- 369
No.
不
- 370
No, you didn't.
不 你没说过
- 371
Ok. Well, so it's gonna be a little bit more travel, but...
好吧 这会导致出差多那么一点 但是
- 372
More travel?
多一点
- 373
Tom, you're barely here half the time as it is.
汤姆 你已经有一半的时间都不在家了
- 374
Now you're gonna have, what, twice the workload?
现在你还要 什么 双倍工作量吗
- 375
Honey, please don't ruin this.
亲爱的 别妨碍这事
- 376
You should have consulted with me.
你应该跟我商量一下
- 377
I did! You told me to stop being a shrinking violet.
我说过 你让我别再像个畏缩不前的胆小鬼
- 378
I thought this was an in-house position.
我以为那就是个内部职位
- 379
Ok, I'm gonna go shower.
好吧 我要去洗澡了
- 380
Look, wait. Wait. I know what this means to you.
等一下 我知道这对你意味着什么