- 481
- Of course. I will see you soon. - Ok.
- 好的 一会见 - 好
- 482
So, have you been acting on these feelings?
你在这种感觉的驱使下做出过什么吗
- 483
I got a buddy. We get together.
我有个哥们 我们常在一起
- 484
Mess around. But it's no big deal.
胡搞瞎闹的 不过没什么大不了的
- 485
It's just lately, I've been starting to care about him and...
就是最近 我开始关心他 而且
- 486
and I don't know how to handle it.
我不知道该怎么办
- 487
And I thought if I sleep with somebody like you,
我想如果你跟你这样的人上床了
- 488
I'll know for sure and I can stop freaking out about this.
我就能有个确定的答案 不用再惊慌了
- 489
But why me? You're a good-looking kid.
但为什么非得是我 你是个很帅的男孩
- 490
Why not test drive someone your own age?
为什么不跟你的同龄人试试呢
- 491
Girls talk. If I start something with somebody
女孩们很八卦 如果我开始跟什么人约会
- 492
and it doesn't... work out,
结果最后 搞砸了
- 493
Everyone at school will find out.
学校里的每个人就都会发现的
- 494
And I figured I can trust you,
而且我觉得我可以信任你
- 495
cause you have a husband and all.
你已经有丈夫 有所有一切了
- 496
Well, I guess that makes sense in a weird sort of way.
从某种诡异的角度上 我能理解你了
- 497
You know, my buddy and I have been
你看 我哥们儿和我
- 498
messing around for quite a while,
在一起有些日子了
- 499
and this whole time I kept telling myself
我一直告诉我自己
- 500
that it didn't really mean anything, you know?
这根本不代表什么 你明白吗