- 501
Guess I've been kidding myself, huh?
我在骗自己 是吧
- 502
We're all in denial about something.
我们都不愿意承认一些事情
- 503
But you're finally facing the truth,
但是你最后还是要面对现实
- 504
and I think that's sort of brave.
那才是勇敢者的做法
- 505
- Thanks. - I should probably go.
- 谢谢 - 我该走了
- 506
Uh... Just so you know,
还是想让你知道
- 507
I never would have told Mr. Solis about you and John.
我绝不会告诉索利斯先生你和约翰的事情
- 508
I may be gay but I'm not a jerk.
我可能是同性恋 但我不是个混蛋
- 509
Did you feel anything?
你有什么感觉吗
- 510
Not really.
没什么感觉
- 511
You're definitely gay.
你肯定是同性恋
- 512
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you at night,
不好意思这么晚打扰你
- 513
but I was hoping that you could come to the station
但我希望你能去警察局
- 514
to answer more questions.
再回答我们一些问题
- 515
Now? Well, I'm sorry,
现在吗 不好意思
- 516
my daughter and I were gonna go see a movie tonight.
我和我女儿今晚要去看电影
- 517
Mom? We can do it another night. I'll be fine.
妈妈 我们可以改天去 没关系
- 518
- Uh, let me get my purse. - Great.
- 等我拿下包 - 没问题
- 519
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
- 你肯定吗 - 是的
- 520
I won't be late.
我不会很晚回来的