- 601
So, Peterson called me into his office today.
彼得森今天叫我去他办公室了
- 602
Really?
真的
- 603
Yeah. He, uh, he changed his mind.
是啊 他改变了主意
- 604
He's gonna hold that promotion for Duggan.
他会替杜根保留那个职位
- 605
Yeah. It's, it's fine.
没关系
- 606
I'm glad, really.
其实我挺开心的
- 607
I didn't want to work those long hours.
我也不想花那么多时间工作
- 608
And you know how I hate flying.
你知道我讨厌坐飞机
- 609
It does horrible things to my back.
我的背受不了
- 610
With all that extra stress,
鉴于这些外部压力
- 611
I would have ended up like Tim Duggan ten years from now. So...
十年后 我的下场就会像蒂姆·杜根一样
- 612
Yeah. Of course.
是啊 当然
- 613
So it's... It's over.
那么 都结束了
- 614
You'll make V.P. One of these days.
有天你会当上副总裁的
- 615
It's ok. Honest.
没关系 真的
- 616
I am, uh... really glad that it worked out this way.
这样的结局 我也很满意
- 617
Ok.
好吧
- 618
Oh, god. You scared me.
天啊 你吓到我了
- 619
How'd it go?
最近好吗
- 620
It went just peachy.
过得挺好