- 641
You can't hold your breath for ever!
你们不能永远憋着气吧
- 642
You might as well stay under
你们最好待在下面
- 643
there and never come up for air,
永远别上来换气
- 644
'cause when you do,
要是上来
- 645
I'm gonna choke the living daylights out of you!
我就亲手掐死你们
- 646
Is my daughter under there?
我女儿在下面吗
- 647
I'm not... I'm not gay!
我不是 我不是同性恋
- 648
Oh... I... Ok. I... I'm sorry.
我 我 对不起
- 649
Uh, I'll just... I'm just gonna leave those right there.
我就把 就把这个放在这儿
- 650
I'm fine. It's good. You just, you know...
我没事 很好 你们就
- 651
Did you see...? No! Goodbye.
你们看见过 算了 再见
- 652
Sell the house? Are you crazy?
卖掉房子 你疯了吗
- 653
Carlos, we can't afford to live here any more.
卡洛斯 我们住不起这里了
- 654
If the lawyer gets
要是律师能让
- 655
the justice department to unfreeze the bank accounts...
司法部解冻了那些账户
- 656
Then what? Huh?
那会怎样
- 657
We have tons of legal bills.
我们会有成千上万的诉讼账单
- 658
And even with our savings, we're screwed.
即使把我们的积蓄搭进去 我们也完蛋了
- 659
But...
但是
- 660
It's our house.
这是我们的家