- 681
Don't be cynical. You did something nice.
别挖苦自己 你做了好事
- 682
You made your wife happy.
你让你妻子很开心
- 683
Now, let's talk about what's gonna make you happy.
现在我们来谈谈会让你开心的事
- 684
Yes, each new day in suburbia
是的 郊区的每一个早晨
- 685
brings with it a new set of lies.
都伴随着一系列新的谎言
- 686
The worst are the ones we tell
最糟糕的 是那些
- 687
ourselves before we fall asleep.
我们在睡前告诉自己的话
- 688
We whisper them in the dark,
我们在黑暗中轻声告诉自己
- 689
telling ourselves we're happy.
我们是快乐的
- 690
Or, that he's happy.
或者 他是快乐的
- 691
That we can change.
我们会改变
- 692
Or that he will change his mind.
或者 他会改变主意
- 693
We persuade ourselves we can live with our sins...
我们说服自己 我们能原谅自己的罪过
- 694
...Or that we can live without him.
或者 我们没有他也能生活
- 695
Yes, each night before we fall asleep
是的 每个入睡前的夜晚
- 696
we lie to ourselves,
我们对自己说谎
- 697
in the desperate, desperate hope, that come morning,
无比急切地希望 清晨来临时
- 698
it will all be true.
一切都会成真