- 3
Are you having an affair with my husband?
你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
- 4
Mistresses were confronted.
情妇浮出水面
- 5
Very good to be back
回家真好
- 6
What's that?
那是什么
- 7
I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail
我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件
- 8
How are you gonna work?
那你怎么去上班
- 9
I can't. I can't do anything.
我不能上班 我什么都做不了
- 10
The tables were turned.
局势骤转
- 11
Good lord, that's Angela.
天哪 那是安吉拉
- 12
And secrets from the past...
过去的秘密
- 13
I'm afraid you're mistaken. My wife's name was Mary alice.
恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝
- 14
...caught up with everyone.
昭然于天下
- 15
I'm such an idiot! You're such a liar.
我真是个白痴 你这个骗子
- 16
Oh, and apparently, a killer
显然还是个凶手
- 17
Throughout even the most respectable of neighborhoods,
即便是在风气最好的社区
- 18
you can hear the sound of scandal.
你也能听到不和谐的声音
- 19
Some scandals announce themselves with a shout.
有些丑闻是大声嚷嚷出来的
- 20
Ida? Ida Greenberg, that is not your paper.
艾达 艾达·格林伯格 那不是你的报纸