- 41
Yeah, yeah. Hey, fellas, here's one for your memoirs.
是啊 伙计 你可以写进笔录里
- 42
No! No, don't you touch me! You... Get your hands off me!
不 别碰我 把手拿开
- 43
Take it easy, Mrs Gibbons.
放松点 吉本斯夫人
- 44
Yes, the scandalous arrest of Maisy Gibbons
没错 梅茜·吉本斯被捕的丑闻
- 45
would soon prove to be the shot heard round the world.
好似一声惊雷 很快就响彻世界了
- 46
Desperate Housewives S01E16
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十六集
- 47
Don't you put me in here.
你们居然敢把我弄进来
- 48
It is often said that good news travels fast.
人们总说好事传千里
- 49
But as every housewife knows,
不过每个主妇都清楚
- 50
bad news moves quite a bit faster.
坏事传万里
- 51
Tish? You are not going to believe this.
蒂什 你绝对不会相信这个
- 52
Maisy Gibbons was arrested.
梅茜·吉本斯被捕了
- 53
- You cannot be serious! - Did you hear about Maisy?
- 你开玩笑吧 - 听说梅茜的事了吗
- 54
Maisy Gibbons running in handcuffs?
梅茜·吉本斯被铐着手铐带走了
- 55
I'd have killed to see that!
我居然没亲眼看到
- 56
Stay put. I'll be right back.
待在这 我马上回来
- 57
Ladies, please calm down. This is just a precaution.
女士们 冷静点 这只是个预警
- 58
If you'll just take a flyer.
请看一下传单
- 59
Hey, guys. What's going on?
发生了什么事
- 60
There's been an outbreak of head lice.
这里爆发了头虱