- 81
What the hell...?
搞什么鬼
- 82
- Gabrielle! - What?
- 加布丽尔 - 什么
- 83
Gabrielle. We got a problem here.
加布丽尔 我们有麻烦了
- 84
I can't hear you.
我听不清
- 85
I said, I think we got a problem. The water's backing up here.
我说我们有麻烦了 水泛出来啦
- 86
What?
什么
- 87
Is that sewage?
这是污水吗
- 88
Yeah, that's sewage.
好吧 的确是污水
- 89
So, uh, Mike, the suspense is killing us.
麦克 别卖关子了
- 90
Why don't you just tell us the bad news?
赶快告诉我们坏消息是什么吧
- 91
Well, your outtake pipe's completely corroded.
你们的水管全腐烂了
- 92
That's why it collapsed.
所以导致污水泛上来
- 93
I'm going to have to tear it out and repipe the whole system.
得把它们都拆掉然后重装管道系统
- 94
And how much is this gonna cost?
那要花多少钱
- 95
I'll do the job for you at cost,
我只收你们成本价
- 96
but you're still looking at 6, 7 grand, minimum.
可你们还是要准备至少6到7千块
- 97
Ok, we'll let you know.
好的 我们商量下再告诉你
- 98
Look, um... If money's an issue...
如果是钱的问题
- 99
Oh, no. No, no, no. It's not the money.
不不 不是 跟钱无关
- 100
It's just, uh, Carlos and I are trying to prioritize
是因为 卡洛斯和我要排一下