- 101
some little things we need to do around the house.
修整这所房子的顺序
- 102
All right and, uh, you don't consider
没问题 但你们不觉得
- 103
sewage backing up in the house a priority?
污水逆流问题应该列在首位吗
- 104
It's definitely on the short list.
我们肯定会优先考虑它的
- 105
I'm kind of surprised you called me
你打电话给我的时候我有点吃惊
- 106
- Why? - Well, um, ever since my arrest,
- 为什么 - 自从我被放出来后
- 107
nobody around here seems to want to have much to do with me.
大家似乎都不愿跟我扯上关系
- 108
Innocent until proven guilty, my man.
被证实有罪前都是无辜的 朋友
- 109
Hope he's more innocent than you are.
我希望他比你无辜点
- 110
Hey, it's Lynette.
我是勒奈特
- 111
I know you're down about this Mike thing,
我知道你还在为麦克的事难过
- 112
but you gotta come to poker. It'll be worth it.
但你一定要来玩扑克 不会让你失望的
- 113
I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons.
我有梅茜·吉本斯的八卦
- 114
Hey, Susan, it's me.
苏珊 是我
- 115
Look, I really wish you'd return my calls
我真的很希望你能给我回电
- 116
We need to talk. I know I messed things...
我们得谈谈 我知道我搞砸了...
- 117
You ok?
你还好吗
- 118
You know I can stay home if you want.
如果你需要的话我可以在家陪你
- 119
No, no, no. Now, I know how much
不 不用了 我知道你有多期盼
- 120
you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad.
这个周末能和你父亲共渡