- 141
She must have some juicy anecdote.
她一定有什么精彩的趣闻
- 142
Yeah, get her over here. I could use a funny story today.
那叫她过来 我今天就有乐子了
- 143
Tish! Tish!
蒂什 蒂什
- 144
Oh, I can tell by that look on your face you've got something good.
看你的表情我就知道你一定有什么乐事
- 145
Now come on, don't be selfish.
说吧 独乐乐不如众乐乐
- 146
Well, first off,
好吧 不过先问一下
- 147
you're not friends with Maisy Gibbons, are you?
你不是梅茜·吉本斯的朋友吧
- 148
- No. - Thank god, because this is too good.
- 不是 - 谢天谢地 因为这实在很劲爆
- 149
Maisy was arrested.
梅茜被抓起来了
- 150
While Harold was at work,
哈罗德上班的时候
- 151
she was having sex with men in her house for money
她就家里卖春赚钱
- 152
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
- 153
No. I can't.
不 难以想象
- 154
And that's not even the best part
不过最精彩的是
- 155
word is she had a little black book
听说她有个小黑本
- 156
with all her clients' names
上面记着她所有客户的名字
- 157
So, uh... you think that'll get out?
你觉得那会泄露出来吗
- 158
Of course. These things always do.
当然啦 事情总是会这样的
- 159
Nancy, wait up. I can't wait to tell you this.
南希 等等 我等不及要告诉你了
- 160
Well, you heard your funny story, Rex.
雷克斯 听到你自己的乐子了