- 201
No one will be here.
家里没人
- 202
Zach's away on a school trip,
扎克去参加学校旅行了
- 203
and I'm going to Mount Pleasant on business today.
我要去芒特普莱森特[密歇根州]出差
- 204
- Just, uh, drop it by tomorrow. - Or I could just keep it.
- 明天拿来吧 - 要不我留着
- 205
What?
什么
- 206
It's a joke Paul. I know your wife's dead and all,
开玩笑的 我知道老婆去世你很难过
- 207
but it's been six months. Lighten up.
可都已经过去六个月了 开心点
- 208
- Hello! - Felicia.
- 你们好 - 费莉西娅
- 209
Oh. Hi, Felicia.
好啊 费莉西娅
- 210
Edie, I found this in my sister's things.
伊迪 我在妹妹的遗物里找到这个
- 211
It has your name on it.
上面有你的名字
- 212
Oh, my necklace!
我的项链
- 213
Oh, you know, I lent this to Martha three months ago.
三个月前我把这个借给了玛莎
- 214
And she said that it went down the drain.
她说掉进下水道里了
- 215
Oh, I miss how we used to steal things from one another.
真怀念我们偷彼此东西的日子
- 216
So, Felicia, I heard they have a suspect
费莉西娅 我听说杀害你妹妹的人
- 217
in your sister's murder.
警方已经有怀疑对象了
- 218
- Mike Delfino? - Oh, he didn't kill her.
- 麦克·德尔菲诺 - 不是他干的
- 219
They found her jewelry in his garage.
他们在他的车库里找到了玛莎的首饰
- 220
But his fingerprints weren't on any of it.
可是上面没有他的指纹