- 221
That just means he wore gloves.
他肯定戴手套了
- 222
So, he's smart enough to use gloves,
他谨慎到知道要戴手套
- 223
but he leaves her blood-spattered jewelry lying around
却把带血的首饰随处乱扔
- 224
for anyone to find?
等着别人发现
- 225
Please. Is that what you'd do if you killed someone?
换做是你杀了人 你会这样吗
- 226
I don't know what goes through the mind of a murderer.
我不知道杀人犯是怎么想的
- 227
I'm just saying I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
我只觉得如果我是你 绝不会相信他
- 228
Edie, that is lovely.
伊迪 项链真漂亮
- 229
- Is it an antique? - Yeah. I think so.
- 是古董吗 - 应该是吧
- 230
I know a store you would love.
有一家店你肯定会喜欢
- 231
It specializes in antique jewelry.
是专卖古董首饰的
- 232
It's in Salt Lake City.
在盐湖城[犹他州北部]
- 233
Have you ever been to Salt Lake City?
你去过盐湖城吗
- 234
No. I try to steer clear of Utah.
没 我尽量离犹他州远点
- 235
It's a little too conservative for me.
那地方对我来说太保守了
- 236
Too bad. Have you ever been, Paul?
真可惜 你去过吗 保罗
- 237
No.
没有
- 238
It's lovely. I used to live there when I was a nurse.
那很美 我做护士的时候在那住过
- 239
You should definitely go some time.
你有时间真应该去去
- 240
Bye.
再见