- 261
Ooh, blood on the walls.
势必掀起血雨腥风啊
- 262
- I'm all in. - I'll call.
- 我全押了 - 我跟
- 263
Bree?
布里
- 264
- Uh... What just happened? - The stakes were raised.
- 刚刚怎么了 - 赌注提高了
- 265
Yes. Yes, they were.
是啊 没错
- 266
I fold.
我不跟
- 267
I can't believe how lucky you were today.
你今天牌运不错
- 268
Luck had nothing to do with it.
跟运气无关
- 269
I had crappy cards, I was bluffing the entire time.
我牌很烂 但我一直在虚张声势
- 270
Really? Wow. You're good.
是吗 你真有一手
- 271
That's the only nice thing I can say about my first husband.
这是我第一任丈夫唯一可取之处
- 272
- He taught me how to bluff. - He played poker?
- 他教会我虚张声势 - 他也玩扑克
- 273
No. He was lousy in bed.
不是 他床上功夫很差
- 274
I had to fake a lot of orgasms.
我经常得假装高潮
- 275
- You don't have to respond. - Thank you.
- 你不必接话 - 谢谢
- 276
So, uh... Where was Susan today?
苏珊今天怎么没来
- 277
Uh... I'm not sure.
我不是很清楚
- 278
Wow. Tom must be great in bed.
汤姆床上功夫一定很好
- 279
Obviously, you have no idea how to bluff.
显然 你完全不会虚张声势
- 280
Ok, she's going through something
好吧 她最近诸事不顺