- 281
and I'm sure she'd prefer it to be private.
我觉得她想一个人静静
- 282
She's upset with Mike, isn't she?
她在为麦克伤神 对吧
- 283
Well, come on. I'm gonna find out sooner or later.
你就说吧 我迟早会知道的
- 284
She's devastated about the break-up
分手后她情绪很低落
- 285
and she hasn't left the house in days.
好几天没出门了
- 286
Well, why didn't you just tell me that?
你刚刚怎么不告诉我
- 287
Because it's personal
因为这是她的私事
- 288
It's the kind of thing she would only tell her friends.
这种事她只会对朋友讲
- 289
I'm Susan's friend.
我是苏珊的朋友
- 290
Well, I don't hate her.
我并不讨厌她
- 291
If you want me to share stuff with you
如果想要我给你爆更多的料
- 292
you're going to have to start being more supportive of Susan.
你得更加真心实意地支持苏珊
- 293
Ok. How?
行啊 怎么支持
- 294
What do friends do?
朋友之间都会做什么呢
- 295
They call. They're sympathetic.
打个电话 表示同情
- 296
They ask about the pain the other person is going through
询问对方正经受的困难
- 297
and then they listen.
并且耐心倾听
- 298
What if you want to be supportive,
那如果你确实想支持别人
- 299
but you just can't stand listening to people bitch?
可那些抱怨你实在无法忍受怎么办
- 300
Then it's good to know how to bluff.
虚张声势会是个妙招