- 401
Continue to be discreet.
并且一直保密下去
- 402
Gosh, I don't know.
天哪 我不确定
- 403
I don't think it's asking that much.
我觉得这并不难办
- 404
All you need to do is remove one little name.
你只需要划掉一个名字而已
- 405
But if I do it for you,
但如果我为你这么做了
- 406
then I have to do it for all the other wives.
那我还得为其他妻子们这么做
- 407
That wouldn't be fair, now, would it?
那就不公平了 不是吗
- 408
Maisy, please. I mean, we used to be good friends.
梅茜 求你 我们过去一直是好朋友
- 409
Where were you when Harold lost his job a year ago, huh?
一年前哈罗德失业的时候 你在哪
- 410
Did you stop by to see if there was anything you could do?
你是否伸出过援手
- 411
Did you bring a basket of baked goods
是否送过一篮点心
- 412
when you knew we couldn't even pay our bills?
当你知道我们付不起账单时
- 413
If you did, those displays of friendship
如果是 那些象征友谊的举动
- 414
seem to have slipped my mind.
我怎么都不记得
- 415
Maisy, I didn't mention it when you were
梅茜 当你经济有困难的时候
- 416
having financial troubles because...
我没那么做是因为
- 417
I thought it would embarrass you.
我觉得那样做 会让你尴尬
- 418
Yes, I would've been embarrassed.
我是会尴尬
- 419
But it would have been a whole lot better than the silence.
但那至少比充耳不闻要强得多
- 420
I have $14,000 in that account. It can all be yours.
我账户里有1万4美金 可以全给你