- 421
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
- 422
But you do get credit for one thing.
但有一点 值得肯定
- 423
You came to visit me,
你好歹来看我了
- 424
even if it was for an ulterior motive.
即使动机不纯
- 425
None of the other girls from the club bothered.
俱乐部里的其他女孩没一个来过
- 426
I've been abandoned.
我已经被遗忘了
- 427
Guess that's what happens when you become the town whore.
估计是从我成为众人皆知的妓女起
- 428
Oh, sweetie, they didn't abandon you
亲爱的 她们疏远你
- 429
because you're a whore.
不是因为你是妓女
- 430
They abandoned you because you
她们疏远你 是因为
- 431
weren't all that nice to begin with.
你从一开始就不好相处
- 432
- Who is it? - It's Edie.
- 谁啊 - 伊迪
- 433
Edie, not now. I'm kind of busy.
伊迪 现在不行 我忙着呢
- 434
Or just come on in.
还是进来吧
- 435
What are you doing?
你在做什么
- 436
I decided that my life is way too complicated.
我发现我的人生太过错综复杂
- 437
And so I'm simplifying.
所以我要简化它
- 438
I am getting rid of the clutter.
我在清理杂物
- 439
I was on vacation. Made sense at the time.
我当时在度假 那时戴挺合适的
- 440
Ok, not to be rude, but is there a reason you're here?
我无意冒犯 你来有什么事吗