- 461
- Come on! - Why do you even care?
- 来吧 - 你干嘛这么关心我
- 462
I never said I cared.
我从没说过我关心
- 463
It's just...
只是
- 464
Well, I guess I know what it's like
我想 我知道心被践踏
- 465
to have your heart stomped on.
是什么感觉
- 466
Ok. All right. Gimme a minute.
好吧 等我一会
- 467
I'll go change my clothes.
我去换衣服
- 468
And don't forget to do something with that skanky hair.
别忘了打理一下乱糟糟的头发
- 469
You're a little scary looking.
看起来有点儿吓人
- 470
Ah! What about him?
他怎么样
- 471
Not my type.
不是我的菜
- 472
The pickin's are slim,
找合适的确实难
- 473
but isn't there someone here you're attracted to?
可这儿没一个能吸引你吗
- 474
I hate 'em all. Look at 'em just leering at us.
一个也不喜欢 瞧他们暗送秋波的样子
- 475
They're so cocky.
那么狂妄
- 476
Like they know they have the upper hand.
好像自己有多了不起
- 477
What are you taliking about? We have the upper hand.
胡说什么呢 了不起的是我们
- 478
Without us, they have nothing.
没有我们 他们一无所有
- 479
Maybe 15 years ago. Not anymore.
也许15年前是吧 时过境迁
- 480
Now we're just lonely and desperate.
现在的我们 寂寞又绝望