- 481
And they know it. And they just sit there,
他们清楚得很 所以就坐在那
- 482
ready to pounce,
作好出击的准备
- 483
waiting for us to take any crumb
等着我们去捡任何
- 484
they're willing to throw our way.
他们愿意施舍给我们的残羹
- 485
I don't want crumbs. I want Mike.
我不要残羹 我要麦克
- 486
Hi. Um, I'm gonna be spending the whole night with her,
我得整晚陪着她
- 487
so I'm gonna be needing a lot more of these.
所以我需要很多这样的酒
- 488
I'm sorry. It's just so hard to find a guy like Mike.
抱歉 只是找个像麦克这样的人太难了
- 489
I know in my heart he didn't kill Mrs. Huber.
我心里清楚 他没有杀胡博太太
- 490
Ok. Let's say Mike's a peach.
好吧 假设麦克是无辜的
- 491
And he didn't kill Martha. Who did?
他没杀玛莎 那是谁干的
- 492
I don't know.
我不知道
- 493
Obviously, a bad guy.
但肯定是个坏人
- 494
Somebody really awful. Somebody like...
非常可恶的家伙 就像
- 495
Somebody like Paul Young.
就像保罗·杨那样的人
- 496
Paul?
保罗
- 497
- Are you serious? - I'm telling you, he's hiding something.
- 你说真的吗 - 他一定有所隐瞒
- 498
He clams up every time we try to
每次我们想问他玛丽·艾莉丝的事
- 499
ask him about Mary Alice.
他都避而不谈
- 500
And then when we found out about Dana...
后来我们发现了丹娜的事