- 521
I have a key.
我有钥匙
- 522
Oh, my god. Yes, we should do that.
我的天 对啊 我们就这么干
- 523
Come on, I was just kidding.
我开开玩笑的
- 524
No, Eddie. This is our chance.
不 伊迪 这是好机会
- 525
We should just go in for ten minutes.
我们进去10分就够了
- 526
Susan, that's breaking and entering.
苏珊 这可是擅闯民宅啊
- 527
Martha Huber was your best friend.
玛莎·胡博是你最好的朋友
- 528
If we could find out who really killed her,
如果我们能查出谁杀了她
- 529
wouldn't that be worth the risk?
难道不值得为此冒险吗
- 530
- Have a nice evening. - Thank you.
- 祝您有个美好的夜晚 - 谢谢
- 531
Serena, hi. How are you?
塞丽娜 你好吗
- 532
I talked to Dr. Wallace today.
我今天跟华莱士博士谈过了
- 533
He still has no idea why the medication's not working.
他也不知道为什么药物不起作用
- 534
He told me he's thinking of running more tests.
他说要再做些检查
- 535
I told him I'm thinking about getting a second opinion.
我告诉他 我要再听听其他人的意见
- 536
Rex, this might sound silly,
雷克斯 这可能听起来很蠢
- 537
but are people staring at us?
但大家是不是都在盯着我们
- 538
Yeah. What's going on?
是啊 怎么回事
- 539
Well, I could be wrong,
可能是我瞎猜
- 540
but I suspect that Maisy Gibbons' client list
但我怀疑梅茜·吉本斯的客户名单