- 541
has been released.
已经传出去了
- 542
You think they're laughing at us?
你觉得他们在嘲笑我们吗
- 543
No, I think they're laughing at you.
不 我觉得他们在嘲笑你
- 544
I think they feel sorry for me,
同时替我难过
- 545
- which is just as mortifying. - What are we gonna do?
- 两者一样都是侮辱 - 我们该怎么办
- 546
We're gonna act like nothing is happening.
我们要装作什么都没发生
- 547
And then when we've finished eating,
等吃完饭
- 548
we're going to walk out of here with all
我们挺胸抬头
- 549
the dignity that we can muster.
从这里走出去
- 550
Please. Let's go now.
拜托 我们现在就走吧
- 551
Oh, no, I refuse to give them this kind of satisfaction.
不 我拒绝给他们这种满足感
- 552
Open your menu.
把菜单打开
- 553
Everybody's staring. Bree, it's humiliating.
大家都在看着呢 布里 太丢人了
- 554
Well, you should've thought of that
早该想到会这样
- 555
before you left a personal check on Maisy's nightstand.
你在给梅茜开个人支票前
- 556
All right. You stay here if you want to. I'm leaving.
好吧 你想留下随你 我走了
- 557
Rex! If you walk out of this restaurant, I will scream.
雷克斯 只要你一走出餐厅 我就大喊
- 558
- Bree... - I will scream about your cruelty,
- 布里 - 我会大声说出你有多残忍
- 559
I will scream about your infidelity.
还有你的不忠
- 560
And then just to make sure it really hurts,
然后为了让你难堪到底