- 601
I came by to bring you your key.
我顺路经过 正好来还你钥匙
- 602
I was just about to leave you a note.
正准备给你留张便条
- 603
You're returning my key at 11.30 at night?
你半夜11点半跑来 就为了还钥匙
- 604
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事
- 605
You're right.
你说得对
- 606
We're too old to be playing games.
我们都不是能游戏人生的年纪了
- 607
What?
你在说什么
- 608
My note was gonna tell you that I, um...
我准备写张便条 告诉你
- 609
I... I wasn't kidding this afternoon.
今天下午 我是认真的
- 610
I really would like to keep a key to your place,
我真的希望能保留一把你家的钥匙
- 611
to use if the mood strikes me.
如果情绪来了 我就用它打开你家大门
- 612
You've been drinking.
你喝醉了
- 613
Just enough to get up the courage
我喝酒只是为了壮胆
- 614
to tell you how I feel about you.
跑来告诉你我对你的感觉
- 615
Ok, well, obviously you're uncomfortable about this.
好吧 看来你对此感觉很不自在
- 616
So, I'm really sorry
所以 要是我令你感到尴尬
- 617
if I embarrassed you.
我向你道歉
- 618
Here... Here's your key.
给 钥匙还你
- 619
I'll see you around.
回头见
- 620
Edie. Um, I'm not embarrassed.
伊迪 其实 我并没感到尴尬