- 661
I'm the one who stole it.
这可是我偷回来的呀
- 662
Babe, I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to wait.
亲爱的 抱歉 你得耐心等等
- 663
Thank you so much, Bree.
非常感谢 布里
- 664
Seeing your tile has really helped me make my decision.
你们家的地砖使我下定决心
- 665
Next time I remodel, I am using limestone.
下次翻新房子时 我要改用大理石
- 666
Gabrielle, is everything ok?
加布丽尔 你没事吧
- 667
Sure. Why?
当然 为什么这么问
- 668
Well, it's just that you've been acting kind of oddly late.
只是 你最近表现得颇为奇怪
- 669
In what way?
哪里奇怪了
- 670
You keep coming up with excuses
你编造各种理由
- 671
to use everyone's bathroom.
挨家挨户借厕所
- 672
And then two days ago Mr. Cawley looked into your back yard,
两天前考利先生还从你家后院看到
- 673
and saw you and Carlos doing your laundry in the Jacuzzi.
你和卡洛斯在用按摩浴缸洗衣服
- 674
Well, uh... there's a simple explanation for that. I, um...
我来简单地解释一下
- 675
Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble?
你和卡洛斯最近手头很紧吗
- 676
Gaby, it's ok if you are.
加布 就算是也没什么的
- 677
Is that so?
是吗
- 678
Yes. And to tell you the truth, I'm a little insulted.
当然 说实话 我有种被羞辱的感觉
- 679
I am a good friend.
我可是你的好朋友
- 680
Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me?
你为什么非得向我隐瞒实情呢