- 701
a six-year-old's birthday party.
六周岁的生日庆祝会
- 702
Just so you know,
我是要告诉你
- 703
I got Topher a set of Bongo Drums.
我给托弗买了一套邦哥鼓
- 704
I know you'll love them as much as he will.
你会像他一样喜欢它们的
- 705
Charlie, come out.
查理 出来
- 706
I don't want you playing with those Scavo boys.
不要和斯加沃家的孩子们玩
- 707
Mona, please!
莫娜 别这样
- 708
I'm sure they're clean.
我向你保证他们没病
- 709
You are not ruining my party.
你可别把我的聚会搞砸了
- 710
Porter. Preston.
波特 普雷斯顿
- 711
Ok, out, out, out.
好了 出来出来
- 712
Come on. Porter. Preston. Let's go.
来吧 波特 普雷斯顿 我们走
- 713
Not quite yet.
可以再玩会儿
- 714
Boys, keep bouncing.
孩子们 继续蹦吧
- 715
That's right, keep bouncing.
对 继续蹦
- 716
Oh, by the way,
对了 顺便说一句
- 717
I spoke to nurse Abigail.
我和艾比盖护士谈过了
- 718
I know who patient zero is.
我知道谁是传染源了
- 719
All right, that's it,
好了 够了
- 720
kids. Get out.
孩子们 你们先出去一下