- 721
Out, out, out! Go! Go!
出去 快点
- 722
How could you do that?
你怎么能那样做呢
- 723
Look, this party meant everything to Topher.
这个聚会对托弗很重要
- 724
I couldn't risk people not showing up.
我不能冒险 万一到时候没人来
- 725
He would be davastated.I had to do something.
他会很难过的 所以我只能这样做
- 726
And the best you could come up with
所以 你能想到的最好的办法
- 727
was letting my kids take the fall?
就是让我的孩子背黑锅
- 728
Hey, I hadn't said anything.
我可什么都没说啊
- 729
People were already suspicious.
人们就开始怀疑了
- 730
- Oh, please. - Yeah, it's true.
- 得了吧 - 我说的是事实
- 731
Your boys aren't the cleanest kids on the planet.
你的儿子可不是地球上最干净的孩子
- 732
- That was not a smart thing to say. - Where are you going?
- 这话真不好听 - 你去哪里
- 733
I'm going to tell the truth to every mother out there.
我要把真相告诉其他妈妈们
- 734
And then I'm gonna take back the bongos.
然后再把邦哥鼓收回
- 735
No, wait! Ok, all right.
别 等等 好吧
- 736
Uh, look, I was wrong. I admit it.
我承认 是我做错了
- 737
- I admit I'm really really sorry. - Too little, too late.
- 我很抱歉 - 太没诚意 已经晚了
- 738
Ok. I'll... I'll tell everyone that I was wrong.
好吧 我会告诉所有人是我的错
- 739
That your kids aren't the ones.
传染源不是你的孩子
- 740
Please. I'm begging you.
行吗 我求你了