- 121
I'll talk to him. All right?
我会跟他谈谈 可以了吗
- 122
I'll sit him down for a little old-fashioned heart-to-heart.
我会和他促膝长谈
- 123
You talk to him all you want.
你想谈就谈吧
- 124
I'm gonna check out the place with the electrified fence.
我去看看那些带电网的地方
- 125
Listen, my children, and you shall hear
仔细听 我的孩子 你会听到
- 126
of the midnight ride of Paul Revere
保罗·维尔的午夜狂奔
- 127
hang a lantern aloft in the belfry arch
提着灯笼在北边教堂塔楼
- 128
of the north church tower
在那高高的灯塔拱门下
- 129
one if by land,
一盏来自陆地
- 130
two if by sea
两盏来自海上[指英军进攻方式]
- 131
and I on the opposite shore will be.
而我就会在海的对岸
- 132
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to your mom.
我想向你母亲自我介绍一下
- 133
I'm Lynette Scavo.
我是勒奈特·斯加沃
- 134
Hi, Lynette. I'm Alisa Stevens.
勒奈特 我是爱丽莎·史蒂文斯
- 135
Oh, I'm sorry! I thought...
抱歉 我还以为...
- 136
I read lips.
我能读唇
- 137
A lot of the time, signing is just easier.
大部分时间 手语更容易点
- 138
I don't like to misunderstand, or to be misunderstood.
我不喜欢误解别人 或被人误解
- 139
- And I'm Lily. - Hi, nice to meet you.
-我是莉莉 -见到你很高兴
- 140
Hi, mom!
妈妈