- 141
That's my son, Matt.
那是我儿子 马特
- 142
My twins talk about Matt all the time.
我家的双胞胎总是提到马特
- 143
We should set up a play date.
我们应该举办一个孩子们的表演日
- 144
Sounds great.
好主意
- 145
- Let's have dinner too. - I'd love to.
-然后一起吃饭 -太好了
- 146
- The British are coming! - Giddy-up! Giddy-up!
-英国佬来啦 -驾 驾
- 147
Even better, let's just keep it adults.
或者 还是我们大人聚聚就好
- 148
Babe, they blinked.
宝贝 他们服软了
- 149
We got them by the short hairs.
我们抓住了他们的小辫子
- 150
Who? Who blinked?
谁 谁服软了
- 151
The da. I just spoke with the lawyers.
地方检察官 我刚跟律师们谈过了
- 152
- They offered a plea bargain. - And that's good?
-他们提供了份认罪协议 -是好事吗
- 153
It means they know they got a weak case.
那意味着他们知道自己理亏
- 154
They don't think they can win.
他们觉得自己赢不了
- 155
- It's over. - Oh, my god!
-都结束了 -天哪
- 156
That means we can keep the house!
那意味着我们能保住房子了
- 157
No, we still have to sell the house.
不 我们还是得卖掉房子
- 158
I gotta pay the lawyers.
我得付律师费
- 159
You said they offered a plea bargain.
你说他们提供了一份认罪协议
- 160
Yeah, but we're not gonna take that.
没错 可我们不会接受